You can be assured of a personal service by an experienced executive who understands the responsibilities and associated liabilities of the trustees, and the insurable interests of the organisation.
We understand that charities and their operations are diverse and varied and we provide a dedicated and experienced as well as understanding advisor who will be happy to take their time with you to ensure that we have a full understanding of your organisation.
The main thing we have learnt from our years working in this sector is that no two charities are the same.
We would be pleased to provide personal references from established charities we already work with.
Our concern for Charitable Organisations is born out of a passion to assist and advise organisations which exist only for a cause, and where overheads inevitably must be kept to a minimum.
Our cover can include:
- Costs incurred in using a public relations specialist to deal with adverse press, publicity or media attention
- Fundraising events – including public liability that provides cover and peace of mind across all of your activities
- International work – such as aid workers in foreign countries
- Cover which protects both the trustees and the organisation itself
- Property in your trust but not necessarily belonging to you – even whilst it is in the open
- Money cover including assault
- Cover for the actions and possible injuries caused to volunteers.