Each policy will be selected and tailored according to how best to provide insurance cover for your requirements.
We can arrange insurance for:
- Residential and Commercial Properties(or a mixture of both)
- Single Properties or Portfolios
- Varying construction types
- A broad range of residential occupants and commercial trade tenants.
Specialist insurance cover can also be provided for:
- Heritage Buildings which are Grade Listed or of historical interest including any antique and fine art contents
- Holiday Homes both UK and overseas
- Buildings which are unoccupied and / or being renovated / refurbished.
Additional covers we can advise and quote on if recommended to be included:
- Landlords Legal Expenses – Property Disputes – Tax Investigations – Legal Advisory service
- Loss of Rent following damage or denial of access to the property
- Rent Guarantee Income in the event of arrears or repair work required to reinstate the property
- Contract Works – either temporary or permanent at the property
- Terrorism Damage – up to the Sum Insured of the building(s) covered on the policy
- Engineering inspection and damage in respect of passenger lifts and shared heating systems.