row of red brick houses

Property Owners Insurance

Cover will be selected and tailored according to your requirements.

We can arrange insurance for:

  • Residential and Commercial Properties (or a mixture of both)
  • Single Properties or Portfolios
  • Varying construction types
  • A broad range of residential occupants and commercial trade tenants.

Specialist insurance can also be provided for:

  • Heritage Buildings which are Grade Listed or of historical interest including any antique and fine art contents
  • Holiday Homes both UK and overseas
  • Buildings which are unoccupied and / or being renovated / refurbished.

Additional covers we can advise and quote on if recommended to be included:

  • Landlords Legal Expenses – Property Disputes – Tax Investigations – Legal Advisory service
  • Loss of Rent following damage or denial of access to the property
  • Rent Guarantee Income in the event of arrears or repair work required to reinstate the property
  • Contract Works – either temporary or permanent at the property
  • Terrorism Damage – up to the Sum Insured of the building(s) covered on the policy
  • Engineering inspection and damage in respect of passenger lifts and shared heating systems.


Get in touch

  • Specialist Insurance Brokers for Contractors
  • Dedicated Account Managers
  • Small enough to care, big enough to deliver

Complete our quote form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible with the best possible quotation.

Alternatively, call us on 0163 486 8444 or email us

Quote form

Please complete our contact form and we'll get in touch with you soon.